Should I Earn My HSE?
Whether you’re considering getting your high school equivalency (HSE) because you want to get a better job, go to college, or be a good example, you have a big decision ahead of you.
Did you know that by getting your HSE you could increase your likelihood of getting a full-time job by 17%, according to the National Center for Education Statistics? People all over the country are deciding to earn their HSE by taking the TASC Test Assessing Secondary Completion™ because they’re ready to make a change. Explore our interactive infographic to find out the facts behind:
- The unemployment rate change with or without an HSE
- How many colleges and employers accept the HSE
- How a parent earning her HSE impacts her children’s education
- How much your income can increase with an HSE
- If earning your HSE is right for your unique situation
We’re committed to helping you take the right step for your future. Discover the facts about how the HSE is transforming lives across the nation. Then make the right decision for you. Explore the infographic now .